[pmg-devel] PMG with rspamd

Christian Heutger christian at heutger.net
Mon May 28 20:45:01 CEST 2018

> Honestly, I cannot see a real advantage here ... SA is an extremely stable system. SA speed is not bad, and it have no idea why rspamd has 'better quality'???

There is not only ham and spam, were are more levels possible, it's faster, it has smaller footprint, I can tell more about the quality after some days of testing, but SA has some false-positives and false-negatives and requires improvement for scoring to work better.

> you can also implement this without rspamd.

Yes, everything can be done without rspamd, but if I have a SA setup which does not provide all abilities, I would try out something else/new, which looks like the "Eierlegende Wollmilchsau".

> That already works with the current system (See AVAST code ...)

Yes, but it's only avast which had bad publicity.

> I already told you why rejecting is bad...

I don't remember, you wrote that blocking is bad with NDRs because of the NDRs, rejecting is legal following the German Grundgesetz "Postgeheimnis", it's allowed to reject, it's allowed to tag, it's allowed to quarantine, but it's not allowed to block.

> why exactly (any numbers)?

Will followup after some time running. Currently I very much like to see the froms and the subjects.