[pbs-devel] [RFC proxmox-backup 00/24] fix #3044: push datastore to remote

Gabriel Goller g.goller at proxmox.com
Tue Jul 16 16:09:39 CEST 2024

Just a high level overview:
  - In the frontend, there is no way to see the difference between a
    push/pull sync job when the datastore names are the same. I think
    it's better if we add a second table for the push jobs (on the same
    page, something like in the "Prune & GC Jobs" tab.)
  - Sometimes a group fails to sync, I get an "sync group 'vm/114' failed
    pipelined request failed: no such chunk
    bb9f8df61474d25e71fa00722318cd387396ca1736605e1248821cc0de3d3af8".
    It seems like some chunks get added to the fixed index but haven't
    been uploaded yet. (Because sometimes, I also get this error on the
    receiving end: "POST /fixed_chunk: 400 Bad Request: backup already
    marked as finished.".)