[pbs-devel] Proxmox Backup Server Cloud Backup

Rodney Wild rdwild at azcs.ca
Sat Oct 7 05:31:58 CEST 2023

Sorry about the delay, I have a research grant (from the Sia Foundation)
to research the possibility of developing a method of backing up proxmox
to the cloud.  The idea would be to develop a module similar to the tape
module and add plugin capability to allow for different cloud
platforms.  I should be releasing our findings that it is possible to
develop such a module and plugin addons.  The first plugin will be be to
allow backups in the Sia Storage network.  This will be open source
project and if approved I would like to contribute the source back to
the proxmox backup project and would like to know the liklyhood of that
being entertained so I can add it to my report.  Thank-you for your time.

--

Rodney Wild
President & CEO