[pbs-devel] Problem with PBS and old CentOS 4.9 vm

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Wed Aug 26 14:26:44 CEST 2020

There is something strange..

Vanilla CentOS 4.9 (32 bit), backup, restore, fsck, no problem
I have copied (rsync) the content of my old centos 4.9 machine (but rsync, so the filesystem is new and clean) to the vanilla 4.9
Backup, restore, some problems with fsck
Backup (powered off), restore, power on, reset, power on, fsck, problems with fsck

Seems that during backup (and restore) something goes wrong with filesystem...

The vm is on ceph with virtio drivers.

Regards, Fabrizio