[pbs-devel] Problem with PBS and old CentOS 4.9 vm

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Tue Aug 25 17:18:31 CEST 2020

Yes, I am making a lot of tests, and with a vanilla 4.9 centOS i don't have the problem.
But the strange is that with the old (full) pve backup, i have no problems.
I use ext3 filesystem (not xfs).
Now I am trying to rsync the old content to a new vm (rsync /) so the filesystem descriptors are new, but the content is the old one.

Thanks, Fabrizio

PS: i am using for test a vm with pbs, and for repository a MooseFS filesystem with 120Tbyte.