[pve-devel] ovf duplicate AddressOnParent

Dominic Jäger d.jaeger at proxmox.com
Thu Dec 3 08:36:04 CET 2020

Please try changing the AddressOnParent values so that they are unique.
As you mentioned, the disks should then be attached with different numbers scsi0, scsi1, scsi2...

If it still doesn't work, then you can also create a VM and add each disk manually by using qm importdisk. For example,
qm importdisk 110 /path/to/your/disk.vmdk local
adds disk.vmdk as unused disk to VM 110 on storage local. You can then double click it in the GUI. This will open a wizard where you can select where you want to attach it to.