[PVE-User] pve wiki docs wrong -- shared zfs via iscsi isn't possible

Roland devzero at web.de
Fri Mar 1 09:07:58 CET 2024

ouch,

ok, i see "ZFS over iSCSI" is being used as naming in proxmox for that ,
but it's a little bit misleading

maybe "iscsi luns hosted on zfs" or "zfs exported iscsi luns" would
better describe it, but ok, it's like it is now....

thanks for making it clear.

btw, can you fix the link to ZFS-over-ISCSI page at the bottom of
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Storage ? i don't have edit permission there.

it points to https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Legacy:_ZFS_over_iSCSI legacy
page, whereas that page is now at
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Legacy:_ZFS_over_ISCSI  (mind it large I in