[PVE-User] win2022 +/- efi disk

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Sat Jun 1 14:26:58 CEST 2024

Hello to all,

     I did install win2022 VM on proxmox 8.22 without efi disk and ovmf.

But , now I'm not sure any more whether this was good decision or not.
VM works stable (I'm aware that efi or non-efi actually does not affect
it's stability).

What if sometimes this win2022 installation will need efi disk (?)
Theoreticaly!

I tried to add efi disk, change bios to ovmf, but got  "no bootable
option or device found"   result   ....   ?!

Is it possible at all to "import" efi disk after installation of
no-efi-boot windows VM  ?

Thank you very much in advance

BR

Tonci

--
srdačan pozdrav / best regards

Tonči Stipičević, dipl. ing. elektr.
direktor / manager

SUMA Informatika d.o.o., Badalićeva 27, OIB 93926415263

Podrška / Upravljanje IT sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke
Small & Medium Business IT Support / Management

mob: 091 1234003
www.suma-informatika.hr