[PVE-User] Mapping of VLAN tags to Linux bridges: Is that possible?

David der Nederlanden | ITTY david at itty.nl
Mon Jul 22 20:39:27 CEST 2024

Hi Frank,

You can definitely accomplish this with SDN in PVE 8.x,
if you prefer a video explanation of it, I can recommend these two:
https://youtu.be/PyJXRwqg494?si=RAEZx5sbooqlzxiX
https://youtu.be/_lIk9p_SyvU?si=v9CAgKmG42xy1_ze

Also I recommend upgrading to PVE 8, 7 is EOL soon, which means it won't receive updates anymore, even though it will likely still work fine.

It brings great new features.

Kind regards
David der Nederlanden