[PVE-User] Japanese translation of documents

Seiichirou Hiraoka seiichirou.hiraoka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:31:12 CEST 2024

Nice to meet you.

Due to VMware problems, I have started using Proxmox VE and am
impressed by its high level of perfection.
I thought I could contribute something to the community, so I have
published a Japanese translation of the documents (PDF, HTML and
manpages) available on pve-docs for the 8.2.2 version.
https://github.com/flathill/ja/tree/main/pve-docs/8.2.2

The original URLs can be contrasted with the Japanese documents.

When translating, I use DeepL. We believe that this provides a very
accurate translation and is easy to understand and useful for Japanese
people.
Please point out any problems.

Best regards,

- flathill