[PVE-User] Feature requests and a bug.

Shlee proxmox at shl.ee
Mon Apr 1 14:38:27 CEST 2024

Hey team,

Thank you for your work on proxmox, I've recently started using it for production VMs are it's been a joy.. there are a few minor changes/polish I'd like to see:

1) Feature: Please add the storage target to the Bulk migrate wizard

Right now, I need to migrate one by one because the storage name is different on both nodes.

2) Bug: I'm receiving successful email for backup tasks with send email marked as "On failure only"

Email is subject: "vzdump backup status (unit1.9fives.lan): backup successful" with the --mailnotification failure flag in the log

3) Feature: Memory allocation is in MB and id be interested in have more ranges.. so I can just say 4GB instead of 4166MB

4) Feature: Add an "Leave Cluster" button in the webmin for the data center nodes. Manually removing a node is unclear/annoying.

5) Feature: Ability to "bulk remove" backups. Right now you need to click a single backup zst, then click remove and confirm... then select a second zst.

Selecting a bunch of zsts and clicking remove would be great and save a lot of time.

*Regards,*
*Ashley Hull*