[PVE-User] PVE 8.0 ISO stuck

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Sep 15 15:06:47 CEST 2023

Hi,

Message arrived without the sreenshot :)

I'm looking into this issue with SuperMicro support, as other distros
(Debian, Ubuntu) are affected too.

Will report back.

Thanks

El 12/9/23 a las 10:50, Eneko Lacunza via pve-user escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to install PVE 8 from ISO boot media 8.0-2 on a Milan server:
>
> Milan 72F3
> 256GB RAM
>
> Server is Supermicro.
>
> ISO copied to a USB drive, boots OK but hangs after grub menu, before
>

> Any idea? Tried graphical and console installation.
>
> Seems to continue outputing that message each ~120s
>
> Thanks

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 | https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/