[PVE-User] OpenZFS silent corruption bug

netravnen+proxmoxlist at gmail.com netravnen+proxmoxlist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 12:30:40 CET 2023

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 at 12:09, Quenten <quenten+pve at cringe.zip> wrote:
> 2. I want to know if Proxmox versions of OpenZFS are affected as well.

I can recommend looking in the list archives at
https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2023-November/thread.html

> Does anyone on this list know more about this bug than me, in a more
> technical sense? Are we affected? I personally checked on my Proxmox
> install and "zfs version" returns "zfs-2.1.11-pve1". What is the best
> course of action to take here?

These msg's indicates the Proxmox team is aware and working on the problem.

https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2023-November/017308.html

I read this post as "there *could* be more to it than first discovered
- stay tuned for updates"

https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2023-November/017304.html