[PVE-User] ZFS-8000-8A on a non-system disk. How to do?

Stefan proxmox at qwertz1.com
Sun Nov 12 19:32:38 CET 2023

I assume you already have ruled out flaky hardware? (Bad cable, RAM). If so repairing is not possible. You can theoretically bypass the backup/destroy/restore way but why?
You have three faulty drives that need to be replaced anyway. That operation + identifying the failed file(s) takes much longer than just copy back from backup.