[PVE-User] vGPU scheduling

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed May 31 13:02:18 CEST 2023

Hi,

El 25/5/23 a las 10:03, Eneko Lacunza escribió:

>>> We had varying success with 5.15 kernels, some versions work but
>>> others do not (refused to work after kernel upgrade and had to pin
>>> older kernel). Maybe it would be worth to keep a list of known to
>>> work/known not to work kernels?
>>
>> Normally i have my tests running with each update of the 5.15 kernel
>> and i did not see
>> any special problems there. The only recent thing was that we had to
>> change how we
>> clean up the mediated devices for their newer versions [0]
>>
>> Note that i only test the latest supported GRID version though
>> (Currently 15.2)
>
> Thanks for the info, I can't recall the exact details right now, we
> set this up some months ago. We'll be performing an update of this
> cluster shortly so I'll be able to get the working version and I think
> there were 2 non-working versions. Will try to test with latest 5.15
> kernel too.

At least kernel 5.15.64-1 was problematic.

5.15.35-1 (more than 6 months in service) and 5.15.107-2 (upgraded
today) are good.

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 | https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/