[PVE-User] vGPU scheduling

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Thu May 25 11:03:58 CEST 2023

Am 25/05/2023 um 09:43 schrieb Dominik Csapak:

>> Do you think it'll be merged for proxmox 8 ?
>
> i don't know, but this also depends on the capacity of my colleagues to review 😉

making it easy to digest and adding (good) tests will surely help to
accelerate this ;-P

But, you're naturally right, and tbh., while I'll try hard to get the access-control
and some other fundaments in, especially those where we can profit from the higher
freedom/flexibility of a major release, I cannot definitely say that the actual HW
mapping will make it for initial 8.0.

For initial major release I prefer having a bit less features but focus more on that
the existing features keep working and that there's a stable and well tested upgrade path.