[PVE-User] in 7.X can I use some Nodes with GPU and have virtual instances which will have GPU capacity

Joseph John jjk.saji at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:29:19 CEST 2023

Dear All,
Good afternoon
Like to share an idea which I have which I am planning to do
We will be soon having a new hardware and  subscription for “Proxmox VE
7.X”,  We will be having 2 nodes with GPU  , along with other nodes.

Now this is my plan:-

I want to create virtual instances on the nodes with GPU, and this
instances users can access through the web interface or  through thin
clients, now my doubt is when I am accessing the created virtual instances
on nodes with GPU, will the virtual instances will have the capabilities of
GPU which I have in the node

Requesting Advice
thanks
Joseph John