[PVE-User] Limitation File Restore List

Naumann, Thomas thomas.naumann at ovgu.de
Fri Jun 16 08:54:12 CEST 2023

Hi,

thanks for your response.
I did some tests about numbers of directories and behaviour of web-GUI
listing the directories. Result: maximum number of directories of
directories that will be listed correctly is 18999. From 19000
directories the mentioned error message ("list not finished in time
(503)") appears.

best regards
--
Thomas Naumann