[PVE-User] PBS3 - can't add LDAP realm, same settings work fine with PVE7

Jan Vlach janus at volny.cz
Wed Jul 12 18:33:08 CEST 2023

Hello Stefan,

no worries and thank you for a quick reply and directing me, where I should edit files manually as a workaround.
I’ve even managed to edit filter to see only users from the group I need.

I’m glad it’s known and you’re already working on it. I can wait for the full functionality when it’s available.

Thank you and have a nice one.
JV