[PVE-User] VM shutdown with qemu-guest-agent installed and enabled does not work

Stefan Radman stefan.radman at me.com
Thu Jan 19 20:02:17 CET 2023

Hi Jan

Here is an old forum post of someone who had the same problem on Alpine Linux.

https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/alpine-linux-kvm-wont-shutdown-with-qemu-guest-agent.49866/

A more bug report related to Debian Bullseye points into the same direction:
dbus

The thread here has some concrete advice for debian bullseye.

https://dietpi.com/forum/t/qemu-guest-agent-shutdown/5898/6

Hope this helps

Stefan