[PVE-User] System Navigation lost at update to Proxmox version 8

Mechtilde ooo at mechtilde.de
Sun Dec 31 23:37:52 CET 2023

Hello,

Am 20.11.23 um 08:33 schrieb Dominik Csapak:> hi,

 > can you try using the 'reset layout' option in the 'my settings' menu
in the top right?

Sorry for the late reaction.

Now I had the time to look deeper into the problem but I can't find a
solution.

I did a screenshot. You can find it here: https://imgur.com/UpinwEL.png

It is different to many others i can find in the net, like
https://imgur.com/UtLrJt5.png

I didn't find any hint how I can get the possibility to get this entries
under System.

Maybe someone of you can give me a hint.

Thanks in advance
--
Mechtilde Stehmann

## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F