[PVE-User] IS able to login through web interface, but the status of the VM is marked as ??

Wolf Noble wolf at wolfspyre.com
Mon Aug 14 10:30:40 CEST 2023

that tracks… the ‘why’ still could use a bit more digging, but I concur that tracks error-condition-chain wise…

oom feels unlikely coz other lower priority stuff’d break first…
network loss?

time issues?

stupid high latency/context switching?

could be a lot of things

[= The contents of this message have been written, read, processed, erased, sorted, sniffed, compressed, rewritten, misspelled, overcompensated, lost, found, and most importantly delivered entirely with recycled electrons =]