[PVE-User] After nstalling proxmox 8, when doing "apt update - y" getting error "failed to fetch from https://enterprise.proxmox.com/debian/ceph-quincy/dists/bookworm/InRelease

Stefan Hanreich s.hanreich at proxmox.com
Wed Aug 2 13:10:30 CEST 2023

Hi Joseph!

By default the enterprise repository is configured, which does not work
unless you have activated a valid subscription key.

If you do not have one, you need to configure the no-subscription
repository.

More information about this can be found in our wiki [1]

[1]
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Package_Repositories#_repositories_in_proxmox_ve

Kind Regards