[PVE-User] Peak load at 7.30AM...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Thu Apr 27 14:32:41 CEST 2023

> I'm doing some hypotesis; for example debian by default rotate logs at 6.30,
> but looking at file dates logs are completely rotated before the 7.00, so
> the 7.00 replica could have triggered the reboot...

OK, found.

It was effectively the daily tasks; not logrotate, but a task/script that do
a set of 'find' in a virtual disk hosted on a slow ZFS pool (see my other
post).

Seems that doing a 'findstorm' on that volume can lead load to sky...

For now, i've added a 'sleep 1' between find calls; i don't need the script
end in precise time.

--
  La condivisione è il segreto di tutto...		(Roberto Colonello)