[PVE-User] Cannot delete snapshot from aborted snapshot creation process

Frank Thommen f.thommen at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 3 11:58:12 CEST 2023

Thanks for the hint, but I am still at a loss here. I haven't
(knowingly) configured any pools (*). The VM has two virtual disks,
listed as

   Hard Disk (scsi0): ceph-rbd:vm-118-disk-0
   Hard Disk (scsi1): ceph-rbd:vm-118-disk-1

in the dashboard (Hardware tab). But with a similar `rbd` command I get
an error:

$ rbd snap ls ceph-rbd/vm-118-disk-0
rbd: error opening pool 'ceph-rbd': (2) No such file or directory
$ rbd snap ls ceph-rbd/vm-118-disk-1
rbd: error opening pool 'ceph-rbd': (2) No such file or directory
$

I could not find an `rbd` subcommand to list all available pools.

(*) well, there is one resource pool "mypool" which I have created when
playing around a long time ago, but there are no members in that pool
(see attached screenshot)

Any hint on how to proceed from here?

Frank