[PVE-User] VM startup fails ("got timeout")

Michael Doerner | TechnologyWise michael at tw.co.nz
Wed Sep 28 00:56:23 CEST 2022

Hi Daniel

thanks for your help with that pointer to the startup delay. I had not
noticed that setting before (how bad).

We have applied a 60 second delay on that host and hope this will solve
the issue. In parallel we will also look into the hardware RAID
controller set up whether there is any indication for the delay.

Thanks again,
Michael