[PVE-User] VM startup fails ("got timeout")

Michael Doerner | TechnologyWise michael at tw.co.nz
Sat Sep 24 23:36:53 CEST 2022

Hi Eneko,

thanks for taking the time for reading and coming back to me.

This is a single PVE installation, no clustering at all. Its storage is
all local (Adaptec hardware RAID controller). We have other
installations with very similar, if not identical hardware & software
configuration which do not show such issue.

I wonder whether I can further delay the startup of the first VM? Will
also look at the Adaptec controller firmware.

Best Regards,
Michael