[PVE-User] password failure

CFS mcooper at coopfire.com
Sun Nov 20 10:36:54 CET 2022

Hey guys I am Proxmox v7.2.11(I think). I can't get logged in all of the
sudden the last 2 days with a password I have been logging in with for
over 1 year now. Yesterday I wanted to delete 2 VMs and rebuild them I
went to login and nothing:

I am however able to login to the server with ssh via root and the
password for root. YEs I can manage it via cli but the whole reason I
install Proxmox was to use the GUI. Please can someone point me in the
right direction I have been searching for 2 days now literally off and
on for hours.

Thanks guys,
--
*Michael Cooper*