[PVE-User] proxmox-offline-mirror on non-Debian host

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:16:46 CET 2022

Dear all,

as I'm already running a Rocky Linux based mirror server for internal use, providing Rocky, RHEL,
EPEL and other repos, I was searching for a way to also mirror Debian and Proxmox repos required to
keep my PVE cluster up-to-date.

Currently it seems that proxmox-offline-mirror is exclusivly available for Proxmox (and possible
other Debian based distros).

Is there a way to use proxmox-offline-mirror on RHEL based distros?
Does anyone know a way to fetch the required repos using other tools?

I'd think it a bit overkill to install a PVE VM just in order to fetch the repos.

Regards,

	Uwe