[PVE-User] Experimenting with bond on a non-LACP switch...

Wolf Noble wolf at wolfspyre.com
Wed May 25 04:11:09 CEST 2022

I was condensing several (i emit traffic on one interface but listen on all bond members) into ‘active-passive’

this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBonding

does a better job explaining the different modes…

hope that helps?

🤡 ( sorry for the confusion )

[= The contents of this message have been written, read, processed, erased, sorted, sniffed, compressed, rewritten, misspelled, overcompensated, lost, found, and most importantly delivered entirely with recycled electrons =]