[PVE-User] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0 Failure to load

Devin A devin at pabstatencio.com
Thu Jun 9 18:37:31 CEST 2022

Randy,

The issue occurs with Proxmox when using the default cpu type (vm64).
Setting the VM cpu type to “host” fixes the problem. So you MUST change in
the configuration of the VM that the CPU type is set to “HOST” instead of
(vm64). This will fix your issue.

Let me know if you need anything else on this.

Devin Acosta, RHCA