[PVE-User] cant add-nfs storage

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Jun 1 14:11:50 CEST 2022

Hi Sebastian,
El 1/6/22 a las 14:10, Sebastian Gödecke escribió:

> [...]

This seems an export misconfiguration. Are you sure you have authorized
Proxmox server's IP address in Synology's NFS permissions?

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/