[PVE-User] cant add-nfs storage

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Jun 1 14:05:42 CEST 2022

Hi Sebastian,

El 1/6/22 a las 13:44, Sebastian Gödecke via pve-user escribió:

> Hi, i add several times a pve to a nfs-storage by using synology nas.
> It worked quite well, but now, here at my home, i want to add again a nfs
> from a synology to a pve but it didn't worked.
> I checked the DIR, the nfs-permissions and so on but it didn't work.
> So i try from my laptop by using "showmount" on the synology and there were
> the right exports.
>
> Hmm, someone has an hint?

What is the error shown or what does not work?

Do you see the exports in the Add Storage dialog?

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/