[PVE-User] NFS Backups

Сергей Цаболов tsabolov at t8.ru
Thu Jul 21 12:10:40 CEST 2022

Hi,

on link you give the  asynchronious (is default)

In my case the asynchronious is enable, but the mtu not set manually
(have the default 1500 ) .

If the mtu on Bond0 2 Fiber interface set to 9000 on Synology and on
Switch ports when connected  Synology 2 Fiber link, the speed make  it
increase more the of the speed I have now?