[PVE-User] iDRAC, virtual serial console, boot log.

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Thu Jul 14 12:19:37 CEST 2022

I come back on this topic, because i need some clarification.

I was used (on iLO, indeed, but is the same) to have virtual serial console
on ssh, enabled on all boot phase (POST, boot loader, kernel boot, logon).

I'm trying to enable it on a PVE6 on a dell PowerEdge T440 server, and i can
access POST, boot loader and logon. I've lost kernel boot, that is indeed a
useful thing. ;-)

With GRUB i was used to add to /etc/default/grub (and i've tried also in
systemd-bootd, with no luck):

	GRUB_TERMINAL="console serial"
	GRUB_SERIAL_COMMAND="serial --unit=0 --speed=115200"

how can i set console in systemd-boot?!

Thanks.

--
  chi si convertiva nel novanta
  ne era dispensato nel novantuno			(F. De Andre`)