[PVE-User] usrmerge

nada nada at verdnatura.es
Fri Jan 7 11:37:14 CET 2022

good day
I am doing some full upgrades at containers from buster to bullseye
and find out that some scripts related to journalctl cleaning should be
corrected
old path ... /bin/journalctl
new path ... /usr/bin/journalctl

reason is explained at
https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/amd64/release-notes/ch-information.en.html#deprecated-components
I've just installed&applied usrmerge at some containers
but I see that some old proxmox nodes do NOT have merged /usr

* do I have to install usrmerge at all proxmox nodes in cluster ?
* our current PVE version is pve-manager/6.4-13/9f411e79 (running
kernel: 5.4.128-1-pve)
* is usrmerge applied during full upgrade from 6.4-x to 7.x or should I
do it manually after full upgrade ?

HAPPY New Year 2022 to everybody !!!
Nada