[PVE-User] Problem with backup

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Feb 23 11:41:29 CET 2022

Try refreshing Web interface. All nodes are upgraded to 7.1?

El 23/2/22 a las 3:03, Luis G. Coralle escribió:
> I have a 5 nodes cluster with proxmox pve 7.1-10.
> I have problem when I start a backup on a shared NFS backup storage, it
> shows the following message:
>

> Some errors have been encountered:
>> pve5: Parameter verification failed. (400)
>
> *next-run*: property is not defined in schema and the schema does not allow
>> additional properties
>> *schedule*: property is not defined in schema and the schema does not
>> allow additional properties
>> *type*: property is not defined in schema and the schema does not allow
>> additional prope
>

> Has it happen anyone?

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/