[PVE-User] PBS datastore

Tonči Stipičević tonci at suma-informatika.hr
Mon Feb 7 01:10:44 CET 2022

I'm planning to use SUPERMICRO 721 box (4 x 2T sata) as PBS

So, if I create zfs10 raid as boot drive , I have no more disks left for
datastore, right ?

BUT, is it possible to make directory on this / boot drive i.e.
/mnt/datastore   and attach it as datastore ?   Is that a way-to-go  and
is there any disadvantages against separate 2 x 240g ssd as boot and 4 x
2T sata (zfs raid 10 ) for datastore?

Actually I'ma having hard time finding 2 x 2,5" small  sata drives for
boot ....

   Thank you very much in advance

BR

Tonci

srdačan pozdrav / best regards

Tonči Stipičević, dipl. ing. elektr.
direktor / manager

SUMA Informatika d.o.o., Badalićeva 27, OIB 93926415263

Podrška / Upravljanje IT sustavima za male i srednje tvrtke
Small & Medium Business IT Support / Management

mob: 091 1234003
www.suma-informatika.hr