PVE 6 to 7 BCM57412 devices name change

Bastian Sebode b.sebode at linet-services.de
Tue Aug 2 00:42:45 CEST 2022

Hi Eneko,

I had the same issue when doing that upgrade on a cluster. On the first
node I noticed the problem and fixed it over the virtual console. After
that I noted the changes and right before the reboot of the following
nodes I replaced the occurrences in /etc/network/interfaces accordingly
to have a functional system after the reboot.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of how you could know these changes prior
updating/rebooting the first node or single server.

Peace
Bastian

--
Bastian Sebode
Fachinformatiker Systemintegration

LINET Services GmbH | Cyriaksring 10a | 38118 Braunschweig
Tel. 0531-180508-0 | Fax 0531-180508-29 | http://www.linet-services.de

LINET in den sozialen Netzwerken:
www.twitter.com/linetservices | www.facebook.com/linetservices
Wissenswertes aus der IT-Welt: www.linet-services.de/blog/

Geschäftsführung: Timo Springmann, Mirko Savic und Moritz Bunkus
HR B 9170 Amtsgericht Braunschweig

USt-IdNr. DE 259 526 516