Fwd: [ceph-users] [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Potential data corruption in Pacific

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Oct 28 18:24:08 CEST 2021

Hi,

Ok, Igor just confirmed that default value for
bluestore_fsck_quick_fix_on_mount is false when upgrading.

So ***when fix is released***, we should upgrade wiki:
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_Octopus_to_Pacific

So that it recommends that a format conversion should be performed, with
the command to enable the flag and restart OSDs (one by one?)

Cheers