[PVE-User] Chrony?!

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Mon Oct 25 09:52:59 CEST 2021

Hi,

systemd-timesyncd use of a single source is the main issue. I've had Ceph clusters go down because one timeserver had gone haywire and the monitors decided that everyones time was incorrect.

Like lot of systemd-stuff, it is written for Lennard P.'s laptop, not your average server environment. (Not trying to start a war here, I like a lot of systemd-stuff, but of some stuff I wonder who was using what substance when they decided to release/use it :))

--
Mark Schouten
CTO, Tuxis B.V. | https://www.tuxis.nl/