[PVE-User] Excluding individual vdisks from PVE backups?

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Nov 10 09:21:08 CET 2021

Hi Frank,

El 9/11/21 a las 19:47, Frank Thommen escribió:

>>> Yes, in VM Hardware config tab, edit vdisk and uncheck "Backup" in
>>> advanced.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for the hint.  I should probably look more often into
>> the advanced configuration settings :-)
>
> Just as a final confirmation: Your suggestion worked like a charm.
> The backup time came down from >6 hours to 8 minutes :-).

Glad this works for you. We use this for some VMs too :)

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 | https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/