[PVE-User] Excluding individual vdisks from PVE backups?

nada nada at verdnatura.es
Mon Nov 8 13:33:14 CET 2021

hi Frank
you can exclude CT/QM or some path see details at man
# man vzdump

example
via webGUI
   cluster > backup > edit > selection > ... exclude some VM ...
via CLI
   0 2 * * 6	root	vzdump --exclude 104 --mode snapshot --quiet 1
--maxfiles 1 --storage backup --compress lzo --mailnotification always
--mailto admin at some.where

best regards
Nada