[PVE-User] HA migrate failing without error

Ralf Storm ralf.storm at konzept-is.de
Fri May 7 15:17:47 CEST 2021

I observed the error further and tried to restart some nodes, as I see
under "HA" at the Master: old timestamp - dead?

after reboot quorum is aquired as usual, but the entryfor the master
remains and no other master is elected

as i migrated some vms for the reboot - which I had to remove from HA
before, to be able to migrate them, they stuck on "deleting" in HA

as i investigated further i find this VMs to be locked under several
nodes and i can see ths strange entry on all nodes: lock--1.conf

can i force the master to change?

any other suggestions? I run out of ideas...