[PVE-User] HA migrate failing without error

Aaron Lauterer a.lauterer at proxmox.com
Fri May 7 13:47:51 CEST 2021

On 5/7/21 1:34 PM, Ralf Storm wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> we have a cluster of 7 Nodes with ceph, all updated with subscription.
>
> since update to 6.4 we cannot ha migrate to one single node anymore, without any error, it just says " start ha migrate ok" and "End HA Migrate  OK"

That is normal. What should happen a few seconds later, is that the actual migration task starts. I tested it quickly in one of my test clusters and it worked.
First there is the 'HA <VMID> - Migrate' tags with the logs as you described them. Then a few seconds later, the 'VM <VMID> - Migrate' tasks starts which does the actual migration.

Do you see that second task happening at all?