[PVE-User] Windows sever 2016 vm with very high ram usage

Leandro Roggerone leandro at tecnetmza.com.ar
Fri Mar 26 15:28:11 CET 2021

Hi guys , Just wanted to share this with you.
After creating a VM for a windows sever 2016 with 32 GB ram I can
see continuos high memory usage (about 99-100%).
I have no running task , since it is a fresh server and from task manager
can see a 10% of memory usage.
Regarding  those confusing differences, server performance is very bad.
User experience is very poor with a non fluent user interface.
Is there something to do / check to improve this ?
Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks.

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com