[PVE-User] Adding an Internet NIC to existing Proxmox

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:31:10 CET 2021

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 3:31 PM Stefan M. Radman via pve-user
<pve-user at lists.proxmox.com> wrote:

> [...]

If there are enough physical Ethernet NICs and switch ports available,
why use VLAN? I think that using separate cables for each LAN on
different physical ports will be more efficient. At the end, the
interconnection is done with router/firewall rules.

HY