[PVE-User] Live restore & Vlan Config

Stefan Reiter s.reiter at proxmox.com
Mon Jun 21 10:20:13 CEST 2021

On 6/18/21 3:46 PM, Fabrizio Cuseo wrote:
> Hello.
> Do you know if there is the possibility to change vlan id (or some other VM configuration data) before starting a live restore ? It will be useful to make some test from backup without waiting all the time needed for the traditional restore.

Hi,

at the moment this is not possible, you have to use a regular restore and change the config before starting. This is something we're considering adding in the future though.

See also this forum thread:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/error-occured-during-live-restore-max-8-vcpus-allowed-per-vm-on-this-node.88472/

~ Stefan