[PVE-User] Proxmox questions/features

Gilberto Ferreira gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:45:05 CEST 2021

Hi everybody.

I had read this in the Gluster qemu integration (
https://staged-gluster-docs.readthedocs.io/en/release3.7.0beta1/Features/qemu-integration/
)

   - Tuning the volume for virt-store

   There are recommended settings available for virt-store. This provide
   good performance characteristics when enabled on the volume that was used
   for virt-store

   Refer to
   http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Virt-store-usecase#Tunables
   for recommended tunables and for applying them on the volume,
   http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Virt-store-usecase#Applying_the_Tunables_on_the_volume

This could apply to Proxmox as well???

Thanks
---