[PVE-User] Migrating VMs from PVE 5 to PVE 6, no ZFS

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon Jul 19 12:22:37 CEST 2021

> Apart upgrading the 5.4, join to the cluster, move the VMs, there's
> some 'nonstandard'/quickier way to migrate?

Sorry, forgot to write a slice of email...

I'm thinking about building up a NFS server in one of the (new) server,
share as storage type NFS to all the clients (old and new), move disks
in old server to NFS share, then shut off the VMs, move my hand config
file to new server, start it, and then move again disks to real
storage.

Some less-expensive way?! Thanks.